Our valued client is one of Canada’s largest owners and operators of seniors’ living and a leader in finding innovative and practical solutions that help residents and families live fully, every day. As leaders they leverage technology and best practices to constantly set new benchmarks for quality. They are dedicated and committed to their vision, to awaken their communities to the positive possibilities of life’s next chapters.
They have created an environment in which all employees can feel valued and appreciated. They are committed to helping their staff gain the knowledge and expertise to ensure delivery of quality care and to help them achieve their full potential
- Have completed a Management course or have a minimum 3 years’ equivalent experience
- Must possess excellent supervisory and leadership abilities in the areas of human resources, finance, labour relations, marketing, and department coordination
- Must possess good public relations and communication skills
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the Internet and MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Must demonstrate initiative, good judgement and foster a positive work atmosphere
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Knowledge of Retirement Home Act and other relevant legislation
- Fluency in Italian is an asset
- A competitive compensation package including a full benefit plan, RRSP and excellent bonus plan has been developed
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 211
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.