Hearing Solutions has been servicing Ontario since 1996 with over 20 convenient locations across the province. Their mission is to enhance your quality of life by providing the most comprehensive hearing healthcare in a caring and professional environment.
Winner of the Consumer’s Choice award for 14 consecutive years, they continue to be the leader in the hearing solutions industry by providing outstanding customer service throughout their entire process.
The Territory Manager plays a vital role in the development, growth and management of Hearing Solutions Clinics. The TM is responsible for the day-to-day operations of 6-8 clinics in the GTA, including the supervision of front desk staff and clinicians and management of clinic process. They will work directly with key personnel to ensure sales goals are being met and to maintain an exceptional level of customer service, quality, and delivery performance in line with company strategy, goals and values.
- Assist the clinics in achieving their sales goals, including:
- Running reports to analyze if and how the clinic will reach its goals.
- The training and development of the clinic team.
- Responsible for reaching out to the greater clinical team for further support if and when clinic is not set up for success.
- Responsible for the customer service levels in the clinics including managing first level escalations of client satisfaction issues.
- Manage the clinic teams to required standards, including:
- Assist clinic staff in meeting corporate goals and requirements
- Act as first line of contact for clinic staffing issues, i.e. absences due to vacation or sick.
- Ensure that all client record keeping is accurate and properly maintained in the company’s information management systems
- Observe, monitor and track performance of all staff within assigned territory exclusive of clinical performance
- Conduct performance assessments for the clinic staff
- Develop and implement clinic staff development plans to achieve goals
- Assist in the design and implementation of clinic policies, processes and continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Assist in managing clinic staff schedules
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding of clinic staff
- Provide “on the ground” insight and feedback to management
- Assist in marketing initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Significant supervisory experience in the medical/hearing aid industry or multi-store retail setting
- Certificate in sales management or a comparable discipline
- Proven leader with a strong understanding of retail operations
- Valid driver’s license and an insured motor vehicle is a must
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to direct, motivate, evaluate, and recognize staff; proven ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- Work schedule must be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Competitive salary designed to attract star performers.
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Significant bonus potential
“We thank all those who apply for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted”
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: