Almost a decade ago, we started this company with the belief that we could become a trusted recruitment partner to healthcare organizations across Canada with hard work, dedication, persistence, integrity and, very simply, always giving people more than what they expect to receive.
Since then we’ve been growing rapidly. Our growth has been built upon referrals by the clients that we humbly serve each and every day. Proof that we are helping healthcare organizations across Canada to hire the best. As the Canadian healthcare ecosystem continues to evolve and needs change, we continue to grow and adapt to meet new demands and deliver innovative HR and hiring solutions.
We know that attracting skilled, experienced people for our clients who have a passion for delivering exceptional healthcare experiences to patients and clients is crucial to our success. That’s why we’re looking to attract a skilled, experienced Lead Generation Specialist who will help us attract, engage and delight new and existing customers. This individual will help us differentiate our brand as the healthcare recruitment firm of choice to make sure we’re ready for our next wave of growth.
Maxwell Management Group is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist…ok, a really good recruiter/networker and sales specialist!
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Full Time)
Alberta and British Columbia
If you know you have the right mix of drive, creativity, technical, sales and marketing expertise as well as the customer service focus needed to help us to attain the right talent for our valued clients, then we want to hear from you.
In this role you’ll spend most of your time:
- Utilizing your knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced targeting techniques to identify and engage talented clinicians and healthcare professionals, managers and senior leaders in the Canadian healthcare industry
- Effectively using and growing our digital and social media channels and accounts to attract new clients and build talent pools across Canada.
- Determining through screening and experience which individuals we should focus our time and resources on engaging with.
- Striving to provide each applicant with a highly positive candidate experience they would speak highly of to their peers regardless of the ultimate outcome.
- Partnering and collaborating with our client’s hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify, source and ultimately attract the best talent and fit for their teams.
- Actively supporting our client’s hiring managers throughout each step of the interview, evaluation and offer process.
- Attending and networking at industry events and tradeshows/conventions
The point being – we want you to be an integral part of helping us position our company for the future.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Our expectations with everyone we hire are extremely high. In this role, you’re going to be hiring people who are among the best in their field. We’re expecting you to be among the best in yours.
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical recruiting role in either a corporate or agency setting (or both); preference will be given to candidates with a recruitment background in healthcare, hospitality, pharmacy, medical/pharmaceutical sales; or 3 years of experience of other sales selling to healthcare organizations
- Successful track record in hiring and/or working with / selling to a broad range of clinical and corporate professionals.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- Candidate sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches (we are looking forward to your new and innovative approaches).
OUR IDEAL TYPE OF PERSON:
- Has a consultative and creative mindset, with a passion to not “have a rock unturned” and the ability to understand the business issues and provide solutions and results to our clients.
- Does not view what they do as being “transactional”, but critical to building talent and has a passion for teaching others and doing things differently
- Is considered “the expert” in social media for sourcing talent and is the person people want to get to know, and helps people gain some knowledge on something they didn’t know.
- Ability to develop job postings, use an applicant tracking system, interview effectively etc.
- A savvy conversationalist with a keen ability to present intelligently and comfortably with almost anyone.
- Has a proven ability in the new world of finding talent through social media and systems such as Linked In, Facebook, Media, Talent Communities, Job groups, blogs, etc.
- Has developed innovative programs for the candidate experience through face to face, electronic, systems, events programs, etc.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible work schedule with opportunities for remote work
- Unlimited vacation time
- The ability to be a part of a team who are supportive and passionate about what they do with an exemplary track record in healthcare recruitment
- Ongoing training and development
YOU CAN ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Immediately becoming a significant part of a rapidly growing organization.
- Working with the industry’s best team of professionals (okay, we’re biased!) Having the support of everyone on your team to help you execute.
- Having your successes recognized, cheered and rewarded and to see the business impact
- Working on highly visible projects
HOW TO APPLY:
We hire really good people, ask a lot of them. If this sounds like something you’re up for, and you feel you’re qualified,
Please apply in confidence to:
We look forward to hearing from you!
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.