For over 25 years, our client has been Ontario’s first choice in Long-Term Care for Mobility & Homecare equipment and is offering an exciting opportunity for a Seating and Mobility Sales Consultant, Windsor, Ontario.
Windsor, bordered by Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair, and the Detroit River, produces a temperate climate ideal for year-round recreational activities and a pleasant lifestyle. With only 212 people per square mile, you can choose the city life, the suburbs, or a quaint country town, and relax on a short commute between the office and home. Enjoy safe, secure communities, a high standard of living and a Region focused on leading healthcare specialists and facilities. The area is overflowing with cultural events, festivals, world-renowned entertainment and thanks to Detroit neighbours, major league sports action.
Proud provider of medical equipment and services geared towards both home and Long-Term Care settings, our client specializes in servicing the geriatric population and have established systems and services to support caring for the elderly and disabled with greater ease.
The environment is one of innovation, client empathy, superior customer service, collaboration, and teamwork. They reward strong performance, offer competitive salaries, benefits, and excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development as well as being dedicated to providing a rewarding, fair, and balanced workplace for all team members.
POSITION OVERVIEW and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Seating and Mobility Sales Consultant will be responsible for account management & service to existing accounts in Long-Term Care & Retirement as well as developing relationships with new accounts.
If you are a self-starting sales professional who is committed to excellence then this is your opportunity to work with a growing company in an exploding field!
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Goal oriented and driven with a proven track record of exceeding sales expectations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships with key healthcare contacts
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must possess excellent organization & time management skills
- Computer literate and ability to learn new software
- Mechanical aptitude and basic mechanical & repair experience required
- Valid driver’s license
Competitive compensation package designed to attract star performers.