The Retirement Home Manager will actively contribute to, and receive support from, a peer leadership team.
- You will lead and inspire a team of talented support managers, and be responsible for all aspects of the retirement residence’s physical, staff and financial operations. Your approachable personality, empathetic outlook and incredible communication/listening skills will add to our residents’ experience.
- The successful candidate will have the following skills and personality traits:
- You are empathic and a good listener and are able to connect with seniors and their influencers
- You are competitive, you know how to engage leads and work through the sales process in order to keep the Community at full capacity and outperform the competition and market
- You have a solid understanding of all related regulatory requirements that impact our industry
- You understand and react effectively to financial performance metrics related to cost control, occupancy, budget variances, etc.
- You are computer savvy and a creative thinker
- You combine mature judgment with well-structured decision-making
- While tactically involved in all daily operational issues, you are equally strategic in your approach to community network marketing and gaining tenant commitments as you guide your residence’s profitable growth
- You are as committed to self-development as you are to mentoring the skills and career development of your managers and you lead to succeed