Located in beautiful Prince George, British Columbia, B.C.’s largest multidisciplinary alternative health team has over 30 practitioners and staff and is currently seeking a full-time physiotherapist.
The key to their success is their people! Join an “awesome” team culture with a like-minded group of people who are driven to improve client outcomes and have fun at the same time. This may be exactly what you are looking for!
- To directly execute the patient experience and retention targets by maintaining target levels of quality service for new and returning patients
- To ensure a smooth patient experience and provide information and guidance on Physiotherapy services through a direct working relationship with patients and the entire multidisciplinary team
- To collaborate with all practitioners and front line staff, ensuring the efficiency of operations, and to promote open communication
- To collaborate with all departments, ensuring the efficiency of operations, and to promote open communication
- Maintaining an on-time schedule and assessing the day in advance to find schedule conflicts before they happen
- Quick turnaround for patient forms and reports when required
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area