The “Origin Way” is a healthy lifestyle with a personal touch. Origin’s only business is caring for seniors. We design, develop and operate innovative, industry-leading active lifestyle communities across Canada. Our strength is our passionate dedication to enhancing the lives of our community members.
At Origin, we pride ourselves on having dedicated and passionate professionals bound by our common vision and determination to make a difference. We call this bond ‘The Origin DNA’.
Origin Lifestyle Communities is bringing Swan Evergreen Village to the Evergreen Community in southwest Calgary. This brand new state-of-the-art building will boast a wonderful array of impressive amenities; including a coffee lounge, fitness centre, beauty salon, theatre and music room, winery, crafts room and greenhouse. This new site will have 170 suites which will include memory care, assisted living and independent living.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Leasing Coordinator is the Brand Ambassador for the Community. Creating and developing relationships with residents, families and community influencers is primary focus. The Leasing Coordinator oversees the day-today leasing activities of the Community.
This involves, but is not limited to:
- Receiving all calls from prospects
- Conducting cold calls to generate new business/awareness
- Scheduling appointments to meet and tour prospects
- Touring prospects
- Hosting onsite events and attending community based trade shows
- Secure new reservations and confirm move-in dates
- Oversee the media calendar
- Execute creative marketing events
- Create weekly traffic reports to successfully develop media plans, assess advertising strategies and build an overall marketing plan
In addition, a key focus of this role is relationship building; the Leasing Coordinator creates the Community Outreach calendar to reach potential prospects through community influencers such as Doctors, Hospitals and Businesses.
The Leasing Coordinator will utilize “You’ve Got Leads”, our customer relationship
management software to manage interactions with current and future customers.
The Leasing Coordinator will continually commit to foster these relationships and embrace The Origin Way to constantly keep values at the forefront.
- Experience in sales, leasing, or with seniors is considered an asset
- A diploma or degree in business administration, marketing, advertising, or related field is required.
Offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 207
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: