This leading provider of seniors’ housing is a four time winner of the Order of Excellence award, awarded for outstanding performance in the area of quality.
- 95% of families rank them as good to excellent
- 97.9% of the staff say they are proud to work for the organization.
You’ll feel the warmth as soon as you walk through the door. This Retirement Residence is both elegant and cozy with a dedicated and caring staff that go above and beyond for their residents’ well-being and happiness. Located in the historic community of Newmarket, and nestled in a lovely neighborhood just steps away from public transit and state of the art Southlake Regional Health Centre, their philosophy is simple – life is precious. A healthy spirit, body and mind are essential for a long and fulfilling life.
Under the direction of the Regional Manager, the General Manager directs the overall operation of the Home. He/she is responsible for meeting financial, occupancy, and service objectives in accordance with corporate and Home philosophy and mission.
- In this exciting and challenging leadership position, you will be responsible for the overall accountability of the day-to-day operation of the residence including: resident care, customer service, fiscal performance, and compliance with all government regulation and corporate policies
- Assumes responsibility for achieving occupancy goals including collaborating with the marketing coordinator on sales activities
- Develops and maintains positive public relations with residents, their families, and the community
- Ensures provision of high-quality resident services and effective fiscal performance of all departments through participative leadership and adherence to established performance standards
- Assists in preparing operating and capital budget and implements accordingly
- Degree or diploma in healthcare administration or Long-Term Care or hotel management and a proven track record in the hospitality or retirement industry
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the budget process, profit and loss statements, and control of expenses and costs
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract star performers
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: