Our valued client is one of Canada’s largest owners and operators of seniors’ living and a leader in finding innovative and practical solutions that help residents and families live fully, every day. As leaders, they leverage technology and best practices to constantly set new benchmarks for quality. They are dedicated and committed to their vision.
They have created an environment in which all employees can feel valued and appreciated. They are committed to helping their staff gain the knowledge and expertise to ensure delivery of quality care and to help them achieve their full potential.
Their everyday values consist of:
Respect, Passion, Teamwork, Responsibility and Growth.
Position & Responsibilities:
- Planning, co-ordinating, directing and monitoring the effectiveness of all operational activities of the Residence
- Developing short and long term operational plans for the efficient operation of the Residence
- Providing leadership and direction to ensure all aspects of Quality Improvement Program are carried out as scheduled. (Quality Management plan, corporate indicators, monthly QI schedules, currency of policy and procedure manuals)
- Supporting sales team members with internal and external initiatives that enhance the reputation of the Residence and maximize lead generating activities
- Monitoring all departments to ensure that the residence is tour ready at all times
- Establishing marketing objectives with the Director of Marketing on a daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Reviewing the competitive analysis and making recommendations on annual rate increases and service enhancements or changes based on the trends in the community
- Fostering positive community partnerships with health and service providers, business leaders, civic officials, and other community agencies to promote the Residence as part of the community
- Seeking opportunities to ensure a participative working relationship within CCAC’s
- Participating in the development of the annual operating budget
- Overseeing all expenditures, utilizing the purchase journals to ensure departments operate within budgetary guidelines
- Providing oversight to Occupational Health & Safety Committee to ensure it meets all legislative requirements
- Monitoring all active claims and ensures ongoing efforts are made for early return to work
- Monitoring compliance with the policy on Monitoring Resident Well-being
- Responding promptly to concerns of residents and family members, mediating a satisfactory response to concerns and implements action plans to avoid reoccurrence of similar issues
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Completion of a Management course or a minimum 3 years’ equivalent experience
- Must possess excellent supervisory and leadership abilities in the areas of human resources, finance, labour relations, marketing, and department coordination
- Must possess good public relations and communication skills
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the Internet and MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Must demonstrate initiative, good judgement and foster a positive work atmosphere
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Knowledge of Retirement Home Act and other relevant legislation
- A competitive compensation package including a full benefit plan, RRSP and excellent bonus plan has been developed
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 206
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.