The General Manager is responsible for all day-to-day operations within the Seniors’ Lifestyle Community. Responsibilities include the delivery of housing and hospitality services, and the coordination of assisted living and long term care where applicable.
- Ensures that residents have a positive experience with respect to all aspects of customer service
- Guides and monitors the development, implementation and evaluation of service/care plans within each functional area
- Coordinates service delivery overlaps between housing, hospitality and/or care services to create seamless efficiencies that enhance service delivery
- Champions the development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and revision of quality standards that ensure overall quality objectives are consistently met
- Ensures service delivery meets the changing needs of the resident population
- Participates in decision-making related to operational management including workplace health and safety, continuous quality improvement, and financial, risk and human resources management
- Administers and monitors the operating budget allocation and makes appropriate adjustments to ensure budget targets are achieved.
- Provides leadership and direction for the care / service team by fostering and promoting new initiatives; developing and performance managing staff
- Implementing, interpreting and monitoring compliance with policies and procedures
- Prepares and presents management reports outlining overall performance in the attainment of the goals and objectives for the site
- Reports to the Regional Manager and/or the COO on a monthly basis or as required
- Engages with the local community to promote the organization, attract new tenants and encourage opportunities for interactions between the site and community at large
- Works in cooperation with the corporate Marketing Department to develop and implement a marketing plan for the site to ensure occupancy meets or exceeds targets
- Strong, demonstrated managerial experience with human resource/supervisory background
- Leadership experience required: experience in senior’s care/healthcare/social model of care is strongly favoured
- Ability to partner with a wide variety of stakeholders
Competitive compensation package has been designed to attract star performers including group benefits, group RRSP, 4 weeks vacation and incentive plan.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.