- Post-secondary degree or diploma. Two (2) years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity. Experience in general maintenance and repairs
- Carpentry, electrical or plumbing experience preferred
- Completion of Maintenance Certification Program
- Sounds knowledge of the LTC Homes Act and supporting Regulations (79/10), Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, and other relevant legislation
- Extensive knowledge of maintenance and building systems
- Experience working in a healthcare organization preferably LTC
- Demonstrates an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a deadline-driven
- A competitive compensation package including benefits, has been developed to attract a leader
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 210
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.