As a ParaMed Leader you are responsible for managing all aspects of a community care operation including P&L, NOI, EBITDA. You are skilled in the management and relationships within the organization and external stakeholders. You are an incredible People Leader and motivator of staff.
- Assess and understand opportunities for regional expansion
- Improve revenues by increasing funder opportunities and private pay as well as market and promote ParaMed in your region or district.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the needs of the funder in your area. Liase with funder for contract monitoring and development of new services etc.
- Identify and coordinate new business opportunities both within the funder and outside the funder structure ( such as new opportunities).
- Monitor financial, operational, quality and contractual Key Performance Indicators against standards and ensure we are meeting or exceeding targets/develop action plans to meet targets.
- Analyze trends and recommend/implement actions to address client satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and contractual obligations, etc.
- Provide succession plan within your operation and provide the learning tools and opportunities to meet that plan. ( Create capacity within your location )
- Adhere to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and ParaMed Occupational Health and Safety policies within all district offices
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business or a health-related discipline;
- Must have a solid knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of business development, operations, service delivery, financial management and control, program development, implementation and evaluation, and human resources practices.
- Five years of progressively responsible recent experience in management, two of which were at a supervisory level and preferably in a health care setting; strong track record in leading development and integration of profitable business and marketing plans; demonstrated ability to handle all aspects of human resources and oversee information systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and decision-making skills; ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent format; strong entrepreneurial and marketing skills; ability to work independently and effectively lead a team; demonstrated knowledge of personal computers and related software such as Windows and payroll/billing systems and Microsoft Excel; commitment to continual learning; above average report writing, communication skills and exceptional problem solving abilities
- RN/RPN is an asset but not required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment and meet deadlines
- A vehicle is required as travel outside the district is required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Driving and physical demands associated with management positions (sitting, standing, stair climbing and walking)
- A competitive compensation and benefit packages to attract star performers
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.