Our valued client is currently seeking a
Wellness Director, Retirement Living – London, Ontario
This brand new state-of-the-art building in London, Ontario, boasts a wonderful array of impressive amenities and caters to those who require memory care and assisted living.
This dedicated team is committed to providing an exceptional ‘Lifestyle Experience’ to their Residents. Together they nurture and care, with excellence, kindness, love and respect, helping each of their residents to preserve their independence and make every day memorable.
Come join the industries best – this team includes a long term team of experts all of whom are knowledgeable, positive, kind and caring.
If you want to come to work every day knowing that you make a difference, help lead a team by being active on the front lines and follow the core purpose of ‘Making a difference in the Lives of our Valued Residents’, we want to hear from you!
“This is not a typical Wellness Director position”
As the Wellness Director, you will lead, guide, coach, and mentor the exceptional wellness team so that they have the tools, modeling, guidance and support they need to do their jobs. Reporting to the Resident Administrator, you will be responsible for all aspects of the business of the Wellness department, in cooperation with their Manager peers and the Resident Administrator, to lead with heart, humor, passion, honesty and strength.
We are known as the “Community with Heart.”
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS
- Current registration as a RPN or RN with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Must have proven 5+ years of leadership experience including mentoring and coaching a team comprised of RPNs and PSWs
- Experience in Retirement (RHRA) and Gerontology preferred, will entertain experience in Rehabilitation and/or Long Term Care Nursing for the right candidate
- Completion of a Dementia Certificate, Nursing Unit Administrator Program, or equivalent preferred
- Computer proficiency required:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- EHR (Yardi preferred) software
- Scheduling software (Ceridian preferred)
- A true passion for working with Seniors and the desire to make a difference in their lives on a daily basis
- A competitive compensation package including benefits has been developed to attract the ideal candidate
- Terrific staff team
- Wonderful Work Environment
Please apply in confidence to:
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
” Leaders helping Leaders, we welcome your referrals”
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience
please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: