Hearing Solutions has been servicing Ontario since 1996 with 25 convenient locations across the province. Their mission is to enhance your quality of life by providing the most comprehensive hearing healthcare in a caring and professional environment.
Winner of the Consumer’s Choice award for 14 consecutive years, they continue to be the leader in the hearing solutions industry by providing outstanding customer service throughout their entire process.
The Director of Sales is a results-oriented individual responsible for leading a team of Territory Managers who manage clinical and front desk staff in both medical office and retail clinics to take Hearing Solutions to the next level. This role is responsible for driving growth and effectively positioning the company for continued success.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Director of Sales has the overall responsibility for leading and developing an outstanding sales team of Territory Managers who directly manage Clinical and front desk staff in 25 clinics across Southern Ontario and Ottawa region. The Director of Sales ensures sales forecasts and operational budgets are met or exceeded by inspiring accountability, initiative, experimentation, and engagement across the team. They are also accountable to embody and communicate Hearing Solutions’ corporate vision, modeling collaboration and leadership behaviors build a strong culture of performance and trust.
As a key member of the management team, the Director of Sales would be involved in the ongoing strategic and tactical planning of the company’s growth, including the establishment of new clinics and further expansion.
Working within Hearing Solutions’ Mission, Vision, and Values the Director of Sales will:
- Work in collaboration with marketing to develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve corporate goals
- Establish sales goals, including budgets, developing strategies and new initiatives, and implementation schedules based on strategic marketing and sales plan
- manage project and program expenditures to ensure that all budget targets are met
- Lead and coach Territory Managers to ensure that they are leading and mentoring their teams of clinical and front desk staff in both medical office and retail clinics successfully
- Work directly with Territory Managers in field to mentor sales training and development for all clinic staff to meet corporate objectives
- Conduct performance reviews and monitor performance throughout the period to ensure goals are being met and activities and strategies revised according to the plan
- Ongoing reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances
- Monitor and report on programs and results, and review statistics to identify trends for new possible opportunities
- Develop and deploy sales training programs and sales tools
- Product management; be up to date on latest industry developments and products
- Ensure that all sales standards of practice, materials and communication meet Hearing Solutions clinical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing related field.
- Minimum five (5) years sales management experience with a demonstrated track record in a medical/pharmaceutical environment
- Able to manage effectively a cross-functional high performing sales teams
- Experience in a either a healthcare, medical or pharmaceutical environment
- A strong understanding of finances and developing projections
- Ability to hold their reports accountable for performance
- The ability to manage multiple and competing tasks/priorities with delivery deadlines in fast paced environment, strong execution skills a must.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy and logical/critical thinking skills
- Strong computer and online skills
- Competitive salary designed to attract star performers.
- Comprehensive benefits plan
Leaders helping leaders – we welcome your referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: