- Registered member in good standing with regulatory college.
- Baccalaureate in Nursing or equivalent (Registered Nurse) or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Minimum three years of working experience in a nursing role.
- Management experience and administrative experience is required with previous experience in the gerontology field.
- Standard First Aid Certification (maintained and renewed every three years).
- Current HCP/CPR and A.E.D. certification (maintained and renewed annually).
- Hold professional membership and professional liability protection insurance.
- Be able to participate in administrative on-call rotation and be available for emergencies.
Competitive compensation package has been designed to attract organizational leaders, including:
Excellent compensation plan including a generous bonus package, benefit plan, RRSP match, relocation package available and the opportunity for professional growth with a company that develops future leaders.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 211
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.