Almost a decade ago, we started this company with the belief that we could become a trusted recruitment partner to healthcare organizations across Canada with hard work, dedication, persistence, integrity and, very simply, always giving people more than what they expect to receive.
Since then we’ve been growing rapidly. Our growth has been built upon referrals by the clients that we humbly serve each and every day. Proof that we are helping healthcare organizations across Canada to hire the best. As the Canadian healthcare ecosystem continues to evolve and needs change, we continue to grow and adapt to meet new demands and deliver innovative HR and hiring solutions.
We know that attracting skilled, experienced people for our clients who have a passion for delivering exceptional healthcare experiences to patients and clients is crucial to our success. That’s why we’re looking to attract a skilled, experienced Lead Generation Specialist who will help us attract, engage and delight new and existing customers. This individual will help us differentiate our brand as the healthcare recruitment firm of choice to make sure we’re ready for our next wave of growth.
Maxwell Management Group is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant … ok, a really good Social Media and Inbound Marketing Specialist to join the team!
Digital Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
If you know you have the right mix of drive, creativity, and marketing expertise as well as a totally customer centric approach needed to help us to attain the right talent for our valued clients, then we want to hear from you.
In this role you’ll spend most of your time:
- Utilizing your knowledge of digital marketing to identify and engage talented clinicians and healthcare professionals, managers and senior leaders in the Canadian healthcare industry
- Effectively using and growing our digital and social media channels and accounts to attract new clients and build talent pools across Canada.
- Identify and use new channels of engagement mostly online.
- Striving to provide each customer with a highly positive experience they would speak highly of to their peers regardless of the ultimate outcome.
- Partnering and collaborating with our team of recruitments to search, identify, source and ultimately attract the best talent and fit for their teams.
- Attending and networking at industry events and tradeshows/conventions
- The point being – we want you to be an integral part of helping us position our company for the future.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Our expectations with everyone we hire are extremely high. In this role, you’re going to be engaging people who are among the best in their field. We’re expecting you to be among the best in yours.
- Inbound Marketing Knowledge and practical experience required
- Social Media Marketing experience with a Healthcare provider or a Recruitment firm preferred
- Recruitment background in healthcare, hospitality, pharmacy, medical/pharmaceutical sales or Sales/Marketing experience targeted to healthcare organizations.
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- A certification in Digital Marketing would be an advantage.
OUR IDEAL TYPE OF PERSON:
- Has a consultative and creative mindset, with a passion to not “have a rock unturned” and the ability to understand the business issues and provide solutions and results.
- Does not view what they do as being “transactional”, but critical to building talent and has a passion for teaching others and doing things differently
- Is considered “the expert” in social media, new technologies and tech savvy.
- Ability to develop captivating and engaging content.
- Has a proven ability in the new world of finding talent through social media and systems such as Linked In, Facebook, Media, Talent Communities, Job groups, blogs, etc.
- Ability to manage social media paid accounts and make business recommendations based on the analytics
- Ability to oversee, recommend and implement changes to online marketing design (ie: website, Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile)- Research, schedule and implement appropriate blogs. Provide recruitment team with the proper marketing material; all other related duties as required
- Ability to deliver end-to-end content delivery needs (writing, editing, SEO, and uploading web and social media content)
- Ability to extract relevant insights, conduct retrospective and ad hoc searches, generate reports on media metrics, etc.
- Ability to monitor campaigns • Deploy or execute marketing campaigns across all major social media channels • Create customized, fully interactive dashboards
- Create and send email newsletters
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- A convenient location of an office space (anywhere in Canada!)
- Flexible work schedule with opportunities for remote work
- Unlimited vacation time
- The ability to be a part of a team who are supportive and passionate about what they do with an exemplary track record in healthcare recruitment
- Ongoing training and development
YOU CAN ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Immediately becoming a significant part of a rapidly growing organization.
- Working with the industry’s best team of professionals (okay, we’re biased!) Having the support of everyone on your team to help you execute.
- Having your successes recognized, cheered and rewarded and to see the business impact
- Working on highly visible projects
HOW TO APPLY:
We hire really good people, ask a lot of them. If this sounds like something you’re up for, and you feel you’re qualified,
Please apply in confidence to:
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.