Our valued client is seeking a:
Dental Office Manager, Thornhill, Ontario
Practice Hours: Monday – Friday
- Very busy referral-based Specialist office
- State of the art equipment
- Progressive approach to patient care
POSITION OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth day-to-day operation of the front desk
- Helps to oversee clinic operations ensuring that staff are working towards the Office Vision
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of the Practice’s marketing goals
- Responsible for all external marketing to referring Dentists and assumes role of Marketing Coordinator
- Maintains CRM for referring offices
- Assists with scheduling of staff, filling in where needed
- Maintains and updates office manual, procedures
- Assists as needed with hiring of staff and HR
- Previous Dental Office Administration experience with great leadership skills
- Experience leading a team of Dental Professionals along with running the day to day operations of the Practice
- Experience with dental software
- A competitive hourly rate designed to attract star performers
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.