- College Diploma and/or University Degree in healthcare, social work, nursing, non-profit management and/or gerontology
- Candidates with an equivalent education and experience may be considered
- Minimum five years’ supervisory/leadership experience in healthcare, social work, or community /older adult centres
- Experience with the key duties list
- Proven ability to work with older adults in an inclusive and respectful manner
- Knowledge of community supports and services for older adults
- Experience with grant-funded programs
- Strong problem solving, mediation, crisis intervention, and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage numerous priorities
- Ability to deal with a wide and diverse client group
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- A competitive compensation package including benefits, has been developed to attract a leader
Please apply in confidence to:
Leaders Helping Leaders … We Welcome Your Valued Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.