Our valued client is seeking an:
Chief Financial Officer (CFO),
APANS Healthcare Services,
APANS Health Services is a long term care management provider in Ontario. The CFO will lead the Accounting/Finance Department and Staff to ensure the efficient management of financial risks of the corporation. This includes responsibility for financial planning and record-keeping, as well as financial reporting to the Senior Management Team.
In this role you will oversee the accounting/finance for 5 healthcare sites with a total budget of $20M.
- Leading Accounting Department and Staff
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Monthly financial reporting meetings
- Annual budgeting
- Preparation for and assistance with year ends and annual audits
- Day-to-day accounting functions, including:
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Posting and reconciliation of monthly payments
- Exporting bi-weekly payroll information and entry into healthcare software
- Reporting requirements including municipal tax reports, occupancy reports, staffing reports and other semi-annual and annual reports
- Reconciling and reporting any special funding
- Review and account coding of any unusual invoices
- Secondary cheque signing
- Tax compliance, including annual HST returns and review of WSIB and EHT annual reconciliations
- CGA or CMA Designation
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a Senior Accounting Role, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Salary Range $90,000 – $95,000
- Full benefits package designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
855.305.4078 ext. 205
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: