The Administrator is accountable for the overall operation of the Long Term Care Centre including resident care, programs, services, environmental coordination and fiscal performance.
- Lead the management team to provide excellent care and services to the residence.
- Foster the development of goals and objectives for the various departments within the residence.
- Ensure the provision of staff orientation and in-service education programs, in all departments. Promote staff development through effective supervision and ongoing support.
- Foster the development and management of the residences budget, including all costs related to environmental services and marketing programs.
- Participate in decision-making particularly in matters related to staff and resident health and safety.
- Act as an ambassador and role model for the Long Term Care Centre in all interactions with the community, residents, visitors, staff and volunteers both within and outside of the facility.
- Foster a collaborative relationship and effective, proactive communication with Ministry of Health representatives, the community, physicians, coroner, pharmacist, health care facilities, CCAC and other appropriate agencies or organizations, as related to Resident Care Services.
- Represent Long Term Care Centre at seminars, workshops and other appropriate meetings.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in the long term care industry;
- Recognized degree and/or certificate or diploma in Long Term Care Management and current Administrator Certificate through Ministry of Health approved program;
- Strong organizational and customer service skills and sound knowledge of relevant long term care legislation is essential.
- Sound knowledge of infection control practices, adult education, and workplace safety is an asset. Knowledge of relevant legislation is essential, as are computer skills.
- A competitive compensation package has been designed to attract star performers.
Please apply in confidence to:
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.
1-855-305-4078 ext. 207
Leaders Helping Leaders…We Welcome Your Referrals!
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience
please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: