Do you have a passion for working with seniors?
Are you a Team Builder with Excellent Relationship Skills?
Are you seeking a full-time, days position that will provide you with work-life balance?
Are you willing to relocate to Northern Ontario?
Are you looking for that perfect role where you can take the next step in your career and showcase your leadership and team building skills?
Do you enjoy all of the benefits and charm of living in a small town?
Look no further – this is the position for you!
Our valued client is seeking an:
Administrator, Fort Frances, ON
Fort Frances has a small-town charm which offers the benefits and amenities of town life, in an area that supports a variety of sports and outdoor activities.
Situated on Hwy #11-71, Fort Frances is conveniently located on the shore of Rainy Lake, at a border crossing neighbouring International Falls, MN. Fort Frances is centrally located to three major centers including Thunder Bay (347 km east) Winnipeg, Manitoba (370 km west), and Minneapolis, MN (475 km south).
Riverside Health Care (RHC) is a fully accredited multi-site, multi-faceted health care system providing service to the Rainy River District in beautiful Northwestern Ontario. Our vision is to provide exceptional and compassionate health care, inspired by the people we serve, valued by our communities. RHC health care sites across the District are located in the communities of Rainy River, Emo, and Fort Frances and serve a catchment area of over 20,000 residents in 15,500 square kilometers. Rainycrest is a 164-bed long term care home located in Fort Frances, and is one of 3 Riverside Health Care sites that offer long term care.
At Rainycrest, we strive to maintain each resident’s individuality and encourage independence through quality nursing care, life enrichment programs, balanced nutrition and social and spiritual opportunities. Residents may choose to participate in local community life by attending special events, local fairs, concerts, parades and shopping excursions.
Reporting directly to the President & Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Riverside Health Care’s leadership team, the incumbent is responsible for optimum resident and client services for a 164-bed long-term care home and related programs in accordance with legislative requirements and corporate standards. Through effective planning, direction and control, the incumbent will manage the overall operation of the home within allocated resources and oversee all financial matters.
In this role, the incumbent will receive support from a corporate team of professionals to support leadership at the home and in the community. You will also help develop Riverside Health Care’s emerging corporate seniors’ strategy.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience, Masters an asset
- Certified Long-Term Care Administrator
- Minimum five years progressive management experience in residential long-term care
- Excellent supervisory and leadership abilities in the areas of human resources, finance, labour relations, marketing and department co-ordination
- Experience in the application of and compliance with LHIN MSAA and LSAA accountability agreements
- Exceptional public relations and communications skills
- Advanced working knowledge of the internet, MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Must express initiative, good judgement and foster a positive work atmosphere
- Working knowledge of Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care Act and Regulations, Occupational Health & Safety Acts and Regulations.
- Competitive compensation package designed to attract star performers.
- A comprehensive Benefits Package and excellent Pension Plan
Please apply in confidence to:
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
” Leaders helping Leaders, we welcome your referrals”
If this opportunity is not a fit for your background and experience
please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: