Do you have a passion for working with seniors?
Are you a Team Builder with Excellent Relationship Skills?
Are you wanting to join a team that offers great support and resources?
Look no further – this is the position for you!
TAs the Administrator, you desire to work within a team of like-minded, resident focused professionals; who strive every day to enhance communication skills, generate trust, build relationships and develop a sense of comradery. Through effective planning, direction and control, the Administrator has the responsibility for the overall operation of the Home within the allocated resources and oversees all financial and operating matters pertaining to the home.
The Administrator is required to perform their duties in a manner consistent with the Home’s mission and values, ensuring resident safety, and demonstrating customer service excellence.
- Current Administrator Certificate through a Ministry of Health approved program
- A post-secondary degree from a program that is a minimum of three years in duration, or a post-secondary diploma in health or social services from a program that is a minimum of two years in duration;
- Three to five years related experience, in a long-term care setting is required, as well as demonstrated leadership, administrative abilities, and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate under MOH funding guidelines and monthly attention to budget
- Excellent compensation package and full benefits package designed to attract star performers.
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.