Our valued client is seeking an:
Administrator, Long Term Care
Our client has been dedicated to the comfort and quality of their residents and enriching lives for Seniors within the Greater Toronto Area for over 25 years. As proud leaders in the communities they serve, they have created unique long-term care communities that foster a joy of living through genuine friendship and an innovative approach to care.
The Administrator will be responsible for the overall management of the Long Term Care Home, including planning, developing, directing, monitoring, and supporting all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and fiscal activities for the Home’s programs and services.Oversee all aspects of the Home’s operations including occupational health and safety, human resources, physical plant, and care and services.
- Lead the management team to provide excellent care and services.
- Oversee the quality management program for the Home ensuring required outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure standards of resident care and services are consistently achieved.
- Ensure all MOHLTC requirements are met.
- Hire, orientate, evaluate and educate staff; participation in matters surrounding union contracts.
- Oversee the development and management of the Home’s operating and capital budgets.
- Contribute to a home environment for residents that ensure the values of the Home are maintained and upheld.
- Certified Long Term Care Administrator Certification
- Degree from an accredited institution in health sciences, or business
- Minimum 3 years progressive management experience in long term care
- A competitive, comprehensive compensation package including RRSP program, full benefits and 4 weeks vacation has been designed to attract star performers
Please apply in confidence to:
We welcome applications from department heads with long term care experience Long Term Care Administrator Certification that want to take the next step up in their career
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: