Almost a decade ago, we started Maxwell Management Group with the belief that we could become a trusted recruitment partner to healthcare organizations across Canada with hard work, dedication, persistence, integrity and, very simply, always giving people more than what they expect to receive.
Since then we’ve been growing rapidly. Our growth has been built on referrals by the clients that we humbly serve each and every day. Proof that we are helping healthcare organizations across Canada to hire the best. As the Canadian healthcare ecosystem continues to evolve and needs change, we continue to grow and adapt to meet new demands and deliver innovative HR and hiring solutions.
We know that attracting skilled, experienced people for our clients who have a passion for delivering exceptional healthcare experiences to patients and clients is crucial to our success. That’s why we’re looking to attract a skilled, experienced Professional Resume Writer and Career Coach who will help us grow our Employment Services division!
If you know you have the right mix of drive and creativity, as well as the customer service focus and entrepreneurial nature needed to help us grow this division, then we want to hear from you.
POSITION OVERVIEW and RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a part-time role (opportunity to grow into full-time).
As an executive resume writer, career coach, and job search strategist, you have the knowledge and experience to craft a powerful and compelling resume for our job seekers and you assist in developing cutting-edge career and job search strategies.
As a certified resume writer, you write resumes that will:
- Grab the attention of prospective employers quickly, because you only have 5 seconds to get them hooked.
- Showcase the job seekers strengths, value, and brand — all in a visually appealing, powerful, and easy-to-read format.
- Highlight job seekers’ unique achievements and accomplishments, because that’s what gets employers excited, and that’s what will help the job seeker win interviews.
- Include the essential industry keywords (a.k.a. industry buzzwords)
And, as a career coach and a job search strategist, you will:
- Help the job seeker clarify their competence and value and ignite their confidence.
- Equip job seekers with valuable tools and proven strategies they can implement to tap the hidden job market or quickly ramp up their existing network.
- Teach job seekers time-tested tips for acing interviews.
- Guide job seekers to define what types of opportunities would best suit their natural gifts, interests, and values, leading them to a more fulfilling career.
- Position job seekers to get more, higher-quality job interviews.
- Provide job seekers with ongoing support and encouragement to stick to their goals and overcome the fear, resistance, and procrastination that block forward action and momentum.
- Share with job seekers the little-known, insider secrets for negotiating a more desirable compensation and benefits package.
- Optimize job seekers’ post-hire performance, and more!
The point being – we want you to be an integral part of helping us position our company for the future.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
Our expectations with everyone we hire are extremely high. In this role, you will be working with candidates that may be looking for a career change or to take the next step in their career.
- Professional resume writing background preferred. Those with career coaching, human resources, or recruiting experience will be considered.
- Extraordinary writing and editing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Superb time management skills and personal organization skills.
- Customer service is in your DNA.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word with a strong aptitude for formatting.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Compensation package based on experience.
- Flexible work schedule with opportunities for remote work / office.
- Unlimited vacation time.
- The ability to be a part of a team who are supportive and passionate about what they do.
- Ongoing training and development.
You can also look forward to:
- Immediately becoming a significant part of a rapidly growing organization.
- Working with the industry’s best team of professionals (okay, we’re biased!).
- Having your successes recognized, cheered and rewarded and to see the business impact.
- Working on highly visible projects.
We hire really good people, ask a lot of them. If this sounds like something you’re up for, and you feel you’re qualified, please drop us a note telling us about your experience as a professional resume writer and career coach and attach your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
Please apply in confidence to:
Heather Maxwell, President & CEO
Maxwell Management Group Ltd.