Our valued client is experiencing strategic growth!
Currently seeking an:
Assistant Director of Nursing, Registered Nurse,
North York, Ontario
The Assistant Director of Nursing in this 249-bed home is responsible for the overall provision of care and services to residents, coordination of the quality management program and acts as a resource and coach to staff in various clinical areas as outlined in the position summary. In conjunction with the Director of Nursing and the Staff Educator, the Assistant Director of Nursing ensures compliance with legislative requirements (MOHLTC and CNO) and act as a coach to the nursing staff to ensure best practices are followed.
Come and join a creative environment where people are innovative; not complacent in routine. There is a full benefit & pension program.
- Current RN certificate of competency from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Comprehensive knowledge of evidence based clinical practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of long-term care concepts and philosophies
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid long-term care experience
- Previous managerial experience in a long-term care setting and asset
A competitive compensation package including benefits has been developed to attract a nursing leader.
Please apply in confidence to:
We invite interested candidates to submit their resume in confidence. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: